Periodically there will be an inspection of the property. To prepare for this, you should:
- Wash all floors and vacuum all carpets
- Windowsills, light shades, and skirting boards are to be free of any dust, cobwebs, fly dirt or mildew
- Clean bathroom fittings and toilet
- Clean kitchen and laundry fittings, including oven and range hood
- Pull garden weeds and mow lawns
- Report any maintenance issues
With every inspection we expect the house to be to a clean and tidy standard. Your cooperation is appreciated.
We will notify you in writing well in advance of the pending inspection. Should you not be home on the day we will leave you an inspection note with information regarding the inspection and the fact we have completed it.
If you have any questions please contact your property manager.